Types of projects
• The posters will be based on projects or original research papers which focus on water and wetlands in the Mediterranean region.
• The projects that will have a poster during the Symposium will be selected by the International Organising Committee based on the abstract (see below) submitted by the project executives.
• Those interested in having a poster during the Symposium must submit an abstract of 300 words maximum by the 20th of December to the following email address: email@example.com.
• The abstract will be used for the proceedings of the Symposium.
• A maximum of thirty posters will be accepted.
• Posters should be submitted in electronic form (pdf) as well, in order to be made available to the participants after the end of the International Symposium.
Guidelines for poster production
• The printed poster maximum size is 90 cms Horizontal x 140 cms Vertical.
• Stands for the posters will be provided by the organisers of the Symposium. The dimensions of the stands are : 100 cms Horizontal x 200 cms Vertical.
• There will be a poster competition on Tuesday 7th February 2012.
• The posters will be judged by a group of three experts. The judges will be announced on the first day of the Symposium.
• All projects will receive a Certificate for Poster presentation.
For queries and further information please send an e-mail to the IOC Secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org.